Newsgroups: alt.nettime

	previous	workgroup	thread	next

Subject: Re: <nettime> Manifestoism?
From: { brad brace } <bbrace@netcom.com>
Date: 5 Aug 1997 04:40:39 +0200

* * * * *

To: nettime-l@Desk.nl
Sender: owner-nettime-l@Desk.nl

On Mon, 4 Aug 1986, teo spiller wrote:

> But who and how can break those barriers?

We need to reestablish the division between policy and administration, and
end the cult of the Hero; widen the meaning of knowledge; end the alliance
between barbarism (the generals, Heroes, stars, speculators) and
technocracy; denigrate self-interest, meaningless power, cynicism,
rhetoric; and for that matter, simply change our elites.

/:b

---
# distributed via nettime-l : no commercial use without permission
# <nettime> is a closed moderated mailinglist for net criticism,
# more info: majordomo@icf.de and "info nettime" in the msg body