Newsgroups: alt.nettime

	previous	workgroup	thread	next

Subject: <nettime> ethnic origin keys
From: mail@mail.thing.at (mail)
Date: 8 Mar 1998 21:24:06 +0100

* * * * *

To: nettime-l@Desk.nl
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 12:46:38 +0100 (MET)
From: "Pit Schultz" <pit@uropax.contrib.de>
Sender: owner-nettime-l@basis.Desk.nl

Click Here to Try our Donor Power Search

http://www.cryobank.com/ps.html

ETHNIC ORIGIN KEY:

Afr African
AfrAm African-American
Amlnd American Indian
Argn Argentinean
Arm Armenian
Austl Australian
Aust Austrian
Belg Belgian
Braz Brazilian
Brit British
Bulg Bulgarian
Camb Cambodian
Can Canadian
Canlnd Canadian Indian
Chin Chinese
ChinTaiw Chinese Taiwanese
Colomb Colombian
Croat Croatian
Dan Danish
Dut Dutch
EstInd East Indian
Eng English
Eth Ethiopian
Ecuadr Ecuadorian
Filo Filipino
Fin Finnish
Flem Flemish
Fm French
FrCan French Canadian
Ger German
Grk Greek
Guat Guatemalan
Gyps Gypsy
Haw Hawaiian
Hisp Hispanic
Hung Hungarian
Indo Indonesian
Iraq Iraqi
Iran Iranian
Irsh Irish
Isrl Israeli
Ital Italian
Japn Japanese
Jor Jordanian
Keny Kenyan
Kor Korean
Leb Lebanese
Lith Lithuanian
Mex Mexican
More Moroccan
Nigerian Nigerian
Nor Norwegian
Pak Pakistan
Peru Peruvian
Prusn Prussian
PRican Puerto Rican
Rom Romanian
Rus Russian
Samn Samoan
SauAr Saudi
Scan Scandinavian
Scotlrsh Scotch-Irish
Scot Scottish
Slav Slavic (Slovene)
Span Spanish
Swed Swedish
Swiss Swiss
Syr Syrian
Thai Thai
Turk Turkish
Ukrn Ukranian
Viet Vietnamese
Welsh Welsh
Yugo Yugoslavian

"Frozen Donor Semen Services -
The freezing and storing of ANONYMOUS human sperm
for the use in assisted reproductive technologies. Click
here for our donor catalog and short donor profiles.
http://www.cryobank.com "

Home Page | Welcome | History of Semen Banks | Services & Programs |
| What to Look For When Considering A Semen Bank |
| Obtaining Donor Semen Specimens | Anonymous Donor Semen Program |
| Storage Program For Semen and "Embryos" | Additional Information

[ not to confuse with 'FleshMachine' the current project and upcoming book
of Critical Art Ensemble http://mailer.fsu.edu/~sbarnes/flesDoc/00.html
or the FormArt competition somewhere at Alexei Shulgin's www.easilife.org
/pit]

---
# distributed via nettime-l : no commercial use without permission
# <nettime> is a closed moderated mailinglist for net criticism,
# more info: majordomo@icf.de and "info nettime" in the msg body