Newsgroups: workspace.cross_the_border

previous    top    workgroup    thread    next

Subject: BORDERS ON INTERNET
From: aart <aart@eunet.yu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 19:26:32 METDST

* * * * *

There are borders everywhere, even on Internet (!). For example some countries have ECONOMIC borders for participation in the Internet communication. In Yugoslavia (Serbia) where I live and work, where everage monthly incomes are about $300 I have to spend $100 monthly to get in touch with You (payment for local server is about $20 for 10 hours, and $40 for phone impulses. So the problem is: I want to communicate, but I also must eat and pay other things for my, and my familie's living.
My best regards, Andrej Tisma
PLEASE, PUT THIS STATEMENT ON THE WORKSPACE NET