Newsgroups: workspace.cyberfeminism

previous    top    workgroup    thread    next

Subject: Re: WoW :)
From: alexlh@xs4all.NL (Alex Le Heux, by way of Pit Schultz <pit@icf.de>)
Date: 23 Sep 1997 15:51:25 +0200

* * * * *

At 10:58 9/23/97 +0200, you wrote:
>alex, dear :)
>
>> Your From: header is not set right, I couldn't reply to this
email,
>> so I'm sending it to your opennet account....
>
>ok! i always new you're fake blond!

fake? it did take me an hour ti figure out!

>but what was said in the "from" field?! it should be
>becha@unknown.documenta.x .. it is little bit strange about this "x"
top
>domain.. hm.. but i can send form that anyway ;)

Of course you can send from it. the problems will only start when *I*
try to send back :(

Ah. hang on. coffee's ready....

(Alex slowely wakes up)

>> >another great victory against unix ;)
>> AGAINST?? Unix Rulez Forever :)
>we agree about that.. :)
>
>> >btw - unix is very similar to uniSEx :)
>> Hmm... What am I supposed to think about this?
>oh.. just feminist things that i am learning here.. ;))

Uhoh. Do I have to come an rescue you from there?
My good friend Lazarus Long once said about feminism an all that:

"Whenever woman have instisted on equality with men, they have
invariably would up with the short end of the stick. What they are
and what they cando makes them superior to men, and their proper
tactic is to demand special privileges, all the traffic will bear.
They should never settle merely for equality."

>> >i can lend you some.. ;>
>> You'll have to, as I don't own any....
>ok :)
>i have one long for you and one not so long for mischa :))
>you will look nice :))

Awwrite! :)

>> Tell me does this mean I get to change clothes in the woman's
>> dressingroom?
>ok.. i think they won't mind.. but.. you are too young for them :((
>for almost every of them..
>but don't wory - we will think of something!!

Mmm :)

>the weather is nice, i am going nov to video-shoot "Living" on the
>swan-boats :))
>do u use cu-seeme?

Ehm, no. But I think I could install it or something...

>cuddle ;)

kiss :)

Alex

---
Violence is the last resort of those who have lost all control over a
situation.