Newsgroups: workspace.deep_europe

previous    top    workgroup    thread    next

Subject: BROKEN EUROPEAN DREAM
From: aart <aart@eunet.yu>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 22:35:30 METDST

* * * * *

Hi friends,
I've been absent from Internet for some time spending my vacation at Palma de
Mallorca. I could continue the debate with Marko, but my thesis was about Europe
(G-euro-MANY) and its role in breaking of the former Yugoslavia apart, and not
about inner conflict between YU republics, which was used and amplified by EU
(supported by USA and Arabs). I don't have nothing to add to my previous
article.

I understand that Marko, who is by the way excelent artist, don't want to
discuss the EU's guilt, because Slovenia is owing it its "independence" (which
consists of kneeling in front of EU's and NATO's door). I'd rather discuss with
Marko the phenomenon of the internet art. I think he is much better in it, than
in discussing politics without arguments and in the way of his state officials.