Newsgroups: workspace.recycling_the_future

previous    top    workgroup    thread    next

Subject: Re: the remote volunteer
From: again <pit@icf.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:32:59 METDST

* * * * *

from the city of Kassel:

dear remote volunteer,

apologies for my pigeon english.
i wish you could listen to the millenial sounds in
the rotten cuircuits we are connected with, the alien
architecture we are having to walk thru and add on with
our good will just to have a better work online and offline,
no work with a corporate soul, in a global office chamber,
but unalienated work which is setting you free... hello Max
Weber. male dreams of XXL.
Through post-bureaucratic networks of representation,
against false subconsiousness, against all new dark forces,
within dirty homogenity, in absolute tolerance, taking
chances, no selfish wishes, in a virtuosity of auto-poietic micro-pyramids of
unimportant ideologies - then,
the social as a machine you learn how to program, triple binds,
double blind, to reach the state of the big lie, wrong4all.
But as long the will, the immanent strategies are right and
noone really cares, we are still marching.
just when you think 'are we having fun yet' you're
going back to work. stay in crisis, stay critical.

/pit