Newsgroups: workspace.social_spaces_berlin

previous    top    workgroup    thread    next

Subject: understanding of expressions
From: bienal@lserver.cits.BR (=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Alessandro_Ara=FAjo=22?=, by
Date: 27 Jun 1997 04:18:12 +0200

* * * * *

I'm a brazilian student of philosophy, I would like to get more expressive
participation in this event that I can't go, I would like to receive texts
that explain the contextualization of the expressions in the internet, and
if is possible, some explanations of how I could have the best of documenta
by internet, of course the "best" is not a valoration but the ways to
insert myself, from here. I would like to congratulate Katherine David by
your expressive idea of retrosperspective.