Newsgroups: workspace.tactical_media

previous    top    workgroup    thread    next

Subject: Re: abc of tactical media
From: creekman <phoutz@rain.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 05:37:28 METDST

* * * * *

I hope this is not a redundant posting. If so, regard this as flourish.

I have here, in my hand, Abbie Hoffman's *Revolution for the Hell of It* ($1.95
US; $2.35 in Canada), jacket photo by Richard Avedon.

At one time I thought the revolution had been co-opted by the producers of the
bell-bottoms, black light posters, and eight-track stereos. Now, with debt
levels at record highs, whom is the joke on?

From all that resonates with the Foucault that has come my way, word-of-mouth,
this is a hip topic.

Now, could you guys direct me to the nearest "blue light special?" Seriously.