Newsgroups: workspace.theme_follows_function

previous    top    workgroup    thread    next

Subject: Re: code 404
From: Stupid Octave Cat <jmaxwell@pomona.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 1997 16:33:35 METDST

* * * * *

> On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, micz flor wrote:
>
> and what we were wondering: who are you?

:)

Well, hmm...how should I answer this? I'm a 21-year old college student
majoring in Psychology, but spending 95% of my time working with various
synthesizers and drum machines. I primarily make hard trance and goa, but most
sessions digress into even the most exploratory manifestations of sound and
rhythm.

Anyway, I'm about to depart on a 2-week vacation in Maine, pick my friend Kalib
up at the airport from his summer in London, then drive out to Los Angeles with
only the two of us, a Roland TB-303, a TR-606, some effects units, and a car
stereo adapter for the bunch :)

You'll see me back here when I get there!

Take care,
Justin