Newsgroups: workspace.we_want_bandwidth

previous    top    workgroup    thread    next

Subject: Reaction to john horvath
From: marleen <marleen@waag.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 23:04:33 METDST

* * * * *

To: John Horvath <h8801joh@ella.hu>
From: stikker@waag.org (Marleen Stikker) Subject: Re: something for you
Cc: bandwidth@waag.org

Dear John,

Thank you for your contribution. We are very aware of the dangers your are mentioning. In fact; both issues (basic access) and full access (push back) are connected and being stressed upon by the same people. Flinstonespeed, telnet, ASCI etc are maybe more constitutional and democratic media than www and shockwave. I don't know how to solve this problem. How can we both demand old and new media; try to get access to the new infrastructures and be gatekeeper of the basic infrastructure...
Do you see a way out ?

All the best,

Marleen